Agenda – Riverside Festival
Phoenix, Bikes v’s Car film, Sunday 10th May
Cycle Embassy Great Britain – AGM
Meeting with Liz Kendall
Regent Road – King Street Junction
Northampton / Marble Street
Positive piece on new infrastructure
1. Riverside Festival. LCCG are having a stall at the festival on the 6th and 7th of June. A gazebo and table can be made available from Anna, this will need to be collected and returned, the info boards are currently being stored with Sustrans kit. Help needed to run the stall as it is a two day event, please get in touch if you can help.
2. Phoenix. Bikes v’s Cars 3.45pm, Sunday 10 May. LCCG will have a stall before and after the film. Neil to organise, Anna to take banner and leaflets.
3. Cycle Embassy Great Britain AGM – 27th and 28th June. Elizabeth is leading on this. They would like LCCG to plan an infrastructure tour. It is an open event, share with our members closer to the date. Elizabeth asks if anyone would be willing to host a member of the group, ie spare room for he Saturday night.
4. Meeting with Liz Kendall. Thanks to Brendan and Charlotte for attending a meeting with the Leicester West MP. See Brendans notes for detail.
5. Mat has recieved a letter from the Coroner regarding the City Councils thoughts on the junction. Please ask Mat Scull if you would like to know more.
6. Neil asked the question what is happening with the Marble Street junction and the Northampton Street junction. We were assured by the City Mayor something would be done regarding Marble Street. Action – Mat to contact the Mayor in a months time.
7. Agreed that LCCG should put together an article for the Mercury which celebrates the new cycle tracks ie St Nic Circle. Action – Ask Eric to draft a letter or article.
Next meeting 1st June 7pm Exchange Bar