4 March 2017
(with sincere apologies for the delay in posting these)
Present: Jaime McCutcheon, Mat Scull, Anna Scull, Elizabeth Barner, Neil Bastock, Steve Massey, Brendan McGrath, Peter Everard
Apologies: Clare Scott, Eric Ludlow
10:00 Meeting opened.
- Minutes from 2016 were accepted.
- Item 4.4 of constitution was amended from “Individual, family and affiliated memberships shall be renewable 12 months from the end of the month first joining, and every 12 months thereafter.” to “Individual, family and affiliated memberships shall be valid for life.”
The process of raising money was discussed and it was decided that, as a group, we can encourage members to give donations if we have especially important campaigns or if funds are needed for any other purpose.
Motion was accepted
- Jaime presented Membership Report showing 79 new members in 2016.
- Elizabeth presented Treasurer’s Report.
- Mat presented Campaign’s Report detailing activity within 2016 and attendees discussed planned infrastructure for the coming year.
- Steve led discussion on coalition building with different groups with overlapping goals, e.g. on air quality.
- General discussion and small groups work on ideas for revitalising the group and meeting, e.g. focus on different areas of city, public engagement/education etc.
- Election results presented with elected committee members as follows: Jaime, Elizabeth, Anna, Eric, Mat, Neil.
13:00 Close of Meeting