Meeting Minutes – Monday 4th Feb 2019

Present – Jaime, Neil, Peter, Clare

  1. AGM

Sat 30th March confirmed. Brian Deegan to speak. Secular Hall. Jaime to ask at Uni. Of L. about other attendees (e.g. cycle safety, air quality; AP). Neil to book lunch nearer to the time (AP). Jaime to send all members email 30 days before meeting (AP). Claire to get in touch with other East Midlands colleagues to invite (AP).

  1. Adam Clarke meeting

Jaime gave brief update on meeting with Adam Clarke in early January. Decision to try to ensure more regular meetings.

  1. Hospital letter

Needs following up. Neil to update at next meeting (AP).

  1. Belvoir/Wellington/Granby

(Lack of) Markings and width of lanes make some of these junctions very dangerous for bikes. How do we tackle these issues? Neil to email about issue to forum and get ideas (AP). To be brought up with Adam Clarke at next meeting or at Cycle City Workshop.

  1. Anstey Lane

Questions on what plans are as there are trees missing and it could suggest new cycle provision but currently nobody knows anything. To enquire at CCW?

  1. Date of next meeting: April 1 2019
Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Meetings

Comments are closed.